Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update
Hi,

I'll read thoroughly and reply later, but please see bellow for an
request for additional information that is urgent in the sense you
could easily lose it in the meantime.

alan@??? wrote (13 Mar 2012 19:42:57 GMT) :
> All the following tests are performed with Tails build 20120313 from
> the 'experimental' branch from commit 5078468.

I need to know what versions of liveusb-creator,
tails-persistence-setup and tails-greeter you tested.

Rationale: the "experimental" branch is frequently rebased (and was
rebased today), so unfortunately, such a commit ID is meaningless to
me :/ -- anyway I appreciate you tried that hard to provide all
needed information!