Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] next big features: status update
hi,

anonym wrote (14 Mar 2012 12:02:20 GMT) :
> I got the exact same results using:
> * liveusb-creator 3.11.4-8
> * tails-persistence-setup 0.6-1
> * tails-greeter 0.3.0

Same results than Alan, or same results than you previously got?

> Furthermore, /var/lib/gdm3/tails.persistence and /var/log/live-persist
> was not created. Manually running (as root):

>     live-persist --encryption=luks list TailsData

> showed no results. After some further investigation I can now see that
> the error is due to live-persist vs. live-boot and a git screw up by me
> (how unusual!). The easiest fix would be if I can rebase the
> feature/live-boot-3.x branch. Are you working on it?

I'm not working on that branch.

BTW, it seems to me the current state of that branch was not merged
anywhere useful. Was it? I thought the current workflow was to push
your live-boot packages where they're needed, that is to the
feature/tails-greeter branch, but maybe I'm confused.