Re: [Tails-dev] langpanel improvement

Autor: alan
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] langpanel improvement

Hi,
> From: intrigeri <intrigeri@???>
> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:04:53 +0100

[...]
> > There are also some known issues (documented in TODO in git):
>
> Any good reason for creating yet another place to drop and track
> issues and tasks, instead of using the existing
> todo/TailsGreeter/issues page on our wiki?

My ignorance about this page is the main reason.

That said, I like having a TODO in the same git repository as the code,
which is not the case of the page you're refering to. As I'm
continuing the work started by others, I could reuse their
infrastructure, even if I would personnaly like better to put the
content of that page in the TODO file.

[...]
> > Similar limited menus and dialog shoud probably be used also for
> > other menus (locale and layouts).
>
> Yeah, especially once we add the "Choose keyboard layout independently
> from the language" feature, we'll have tons of keyboard layouts and
> problems similar for them to the one you just fixed for languages.

I can do it before the 0.11 freeze.

Cheers,

Alan