Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan

Autor: anonym
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 0.10 release plan
11/29/2011 08:06 PM, intrigeri:

>> I'll focus on the following (including quoted ones):
>
>> - Update i2p.
>> - Fix bridge mode (it got broken after merging in tordate).
>
> Great!
>
>>> - feature/more_languages: I don't remember why it was not merged yet
>
>> Before merging, are there any more languages we should include
>> (currently Russian, Farsi and Vietnamese).
>
> No idea. If these languages are ready to go in, I wonder why other
> not-ready-yet languages should prevent this from happening.

Sorry, what I meant was "before the merge into testing [= freeze]".

>> What about just merging it and consider it as a tech review? I might
>> have a look on a few of the bugs and stuff, but I don't think we
>> should implement the os-probe-based auto-selection yet.
>
> I'm quite in favour of merging it and calling it a tech preview, but
> I find it hard to decide anything without an up-to-date
> todo/windows_theme page. I remember some of what anonym and
> I privately discussed, but that page does not help me to clear
> my memories.

I think all issues we discussed are in the wiki. The only thing you
deemed as an "RC bug" was missing launchers. I intend to add that before
the freeze, as well as corresponding windowsy icons (claws => outlook,
pidgin => msn messenger, iceweasel => IE). Or did I miss anything?

Cheers!