[Tails-dev] Documentation (re)writing / translation process

Autor: intrigeri
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Documentation (re)writing / translation process
Hi,

translators keep asking me what they can translate on our website,
that won't be rewritten shortly. Now that doc-rework was merged in,
I can point them to todo/general_user_doc_reorganization, but it's
quite unclear to them.

Dear Tails documentation workers: if you find a way to make it clear
what is worth translating and what is not, you'll make a few people
happy, and they'll translate more of our website. E.g. I guess a quick
periodic summary on the mailing-list or on the wiki would do
the trick.

intrigeri <intrigeri@???>