Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] doc: verify the iso image

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] doc: verify the iso image
El 26/05/11 16:36, intrigeri escribió:
> Hi,
>
> sajolida wrote (26 May 2011 10:32:39 GMT) :
>> El 19/05/11 22:41, intrigeri escribió:
>>> I don't like "Tails' key", that tend to make you think it's the only
>>> one. I prefer "Tails signing key" very much.
>
>> Changed: e800be0.
>
> Great.
>
> The renaming of tails.key to tails-signing.key sounds weird to me
> since this file contains both the signing key and the mailing-list
> one. OTOH it's probably easier this way. Just mentioning it in case
> you didn't notice.

Oops, actually I didn't noticed that.
Maybe we should put just a single key in one file and have for example:
tails-signing.key and tails-mailing-list.key. That's not information
duplication ;)

>> Woo, cool! That saves me from hours of Javascript! In the end I went
>> for a mixed version: some stuff with toggle (33efef4), some other on
>> a separate page (70cbcab). Now every one of the 6 steps fits in
>> about the height of a screen. That's nice.
>
> I'm sure it's great but I could not test it.
> Does the wiki build in your test environment?
> My po4a (0.40.2-1) complains about download.html. I've fixed a few
> issues (without breaking stuff I hope) in edbbc7c, and I now get:
>
>   scanning download.es.po
>   wiki/src/download.html:221: (po4a::xml)
>                  Unexpected closing tag </pre> found. The main document may be wrong.

> I guess this is because of the <amnesia...> address inside the <pre>.
> Any hint? Is this a bug in po4a?
>
> Bye,

I have to confess that I deactivated the po plugin a while ago on my
laptop. Around the time the configuration file switched to YAML, since
the build was crashing with the following error:

Can't use string ("en|English") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use
at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/po.pm line 162.

--
sajolida