Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] doc: verify the iso image

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [T(A)ILS-dev] doc: verify the iso image
Hi,

sajolida wrote (26 May 2011 10:32:39 GMT) :
> El 19/05/11 22:41, intrigeri escribió:
>> I don't like "Tails' key", that tend to make you think it's the only
>> one. I prefer "Tails signing key" very much.

> Changed: e800be0.

Great.

The renaming of tails.key to tails-signing.key sounds weird to me
since this file contains both the signing key and the mailing-list
one. OTOH it's probably easier this way. Just mentioning it in case
you didn't notice.

> Woo, cool! That saves me from hours of Javascript! In the end I went
> for a mixed version: some stuff with toggle (33efef4), some other on
> a separate page (70cbcab). Now every one of the 6 steps fits in
> about the height of a screen. That's nice.

I'm sure it's great but I could not test it.
Does the wiki build in your test environment?
My po4a (0.40.2-1) complains about download.html. I've fixed a few
issues (without breaking stuff I hope) in edbbc7c, and I now get:

  scanning download.es.po
  wiki/src/download.html:221: (po4a::xml)
                 Unexpected closing tag </pre> found. The main document may be wrong.

I guess this is because of the <amnesia...> address inside the <pre>.
Any hint? Is this a bug in po4a?

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>