[Hackmeeting] spam & more

Author: Azim
Subject: [Hackmeeting] spam & more
$witch wrote:

> Azim wrote:
>
>> pinna wrote:
>>
>>> e ritengo che un wiki, seppur vincolato all'uso di una password nota
>>> pubblicamente per la modifica di poche pagine, non si discosti di molto
>>> dalla filosofia originaria dei wiki, che per altro credo sia stata
>>> concepita prima del diffondersi degli spam-script che attualmente
>>> infestano wiki, CMS, forum, etc
>>

>> Concordo.

     - If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
       summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just
       enough text of the original to give a context.  This will make
       sure readers understand when they start to read your response.
       Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the
       postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a
       response to a message before seeing the original.  Giving context
       helps everyone.  But do not include the entire original!

> concordo un beato cazzo.
>
> avete pure rotto i coglioni : parlate senza aver letto.
>
> RFC1855 netiquette : porcodio NON si scrive una mail per sottoscrivere
> quello che dice il "pinna" di turno.

     - Wait overnight to send emotional responses to messages.  If you
       have really strong feelings about a subject, indicate it via
       FLAME ON/OFF enclosures.  For example:
       FLAME ON:  This type of argument is not worth the bandwidth
                  it takes to send it.  It's illogical and poorly
                  reasoned.  The rest of the world agrees with me.
       FLAME OFF

     - Limit line length to fewer than 65 characters and end a line
       with a carriage return.

> ed il cambio di data HM?

     - Mail should have a subject heading which reflects
       the content of the message.

Non so se questa mia email infranga la RFC1855:
     - Don't get involved in flame wars.  Neither post nor respond
       to incendiary material.
preferisco pensare che ti sto semplicemente aiutando a capire come
funzioni la netiquette.

--
A-z