Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom moun…

Author: VeraCrypt Team
To: sajolida
CC: veracrypt-contact, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom mounter in Tails
Hi Sajolida,

We have actually answered your email 30 minutes ago so you probably
missed our answer. Below is a copy of the answer sent.
The logo of the first link is OK. As I wrote in the first answer, we have no
problem of you reusing VeraCrypt logo.

Hi Sajolida,

Thank you sharing information about VeraCrypt integration in Tails. The
survey results are especially very interesting to us since this is the
first time we can quantitive feedback about users and their usage patterns.

We have no problem with you reusing VeraCrypt logo in Tails. The logo
itself is licensed under Apache License 2.0. I don't know if this can
help integrate it into Tails. In case of problem, we can make exceptions
for you.

Concerning the icons you sent, they are ok for us although we think the
icon with VC will be more appealing to users than the V version.

Voilà voilà...don't hesitate to contact us if you need other information.

Mounir IDRASSI

Regards,
--
Mounir IDRASSI