Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom moun…

Author: sajolida
To: veracrypt-contact, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Reusing the VeraCrypt icon for a custom mounter in Tails
sajolida:
> Hi VeraCrypt,

Hi again VeraCrypt!

Did our initial email reached you well?

In the meantime we drafted two possible versions of our logo for
VeraCrypt Mounter:

- If your logo is free software and there's no trademark issue with us
using it, we'll probably use this icon:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/attachments/2079/package-vc.png

- Otherwise, we'll probably use this icon:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/attachments/2078/package-key.png

I'm keeping the full content of our first email here below...

--
sajolida