Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] New release to update translation…

Author: nodens
To: openpgp-applet-devel
Subject: Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] New release to update translations
On 08/02/2018 06:40, intrigeri wrote:
> nodens:
>> If we can't make it for 3.6, since there is no feature change since 1.0,
>> only bug fixes, it's possible we could make it for the bugfix release 3.7.
>
> This would require more work from Tails developers: by default 3.7
> would use the same snapshot of the Debian archive as 3.6, so this
> would require some kind of freeze exception. So it would be really
> nicer if an updated OpenPGP Applet could make it into Tails 3.6.

It will be a close one, but we can make it, provided you have the time
to take care of the MR I tagged with "release 1.1" quickly.

I'll then tag and release 1.1, and update the debian package (I'll need
a sponsor to upload it, as usual). Since it doesn't have to go through
NEW and I actually started working on that already, it should be quick
and painless.

nodens