Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] New release to update translation…

Author: nodens
To: openpgp-applet-devel
Subject: Re: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] New release to update translations
Hi !

On 07/02/2018 12:30, scootergrisen wrote:
> I'm trying to translate and improve translations in Tails and i have
> changed the translation for openPGP Applet.

Great, thanks for working on this!

> But it still have the old translation and seems last release was
> 24-Oct-2016.

Yes, actually the version shipped in tails is even older.

> I would like a new release made or some other way so that the new
> translation can be used and i can see it in Tails at some point so Tails
> is better translated over all.

I intend to release a new version when the website and issues have moved
to salsa.debian.org, probably near the end of February, hopefully in
time for Tails 3.6~rc1.

I'll update the translation then.

If we can't make it for 3.6, since there is no feature change since 1.0,
only bug fixes, it's possible we could make it for the bugfix release 3.7.

Thanks for bringing this up.

nodens