Re: [Hackmeeting] raee _ rifiuti apparecchiature elettriche …

Author: kakak
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] raee _ rifiuti apparecchiature elettriche elettroniche
Hi,

Under my knowledge we are in a early stage about that, is difficult to
find things that are both modulars and OpenHardware. Is there some
interesting projects, always in a early state, i remember this ones, but
for sure there are lots more!:

- Librerouter [0]: Free OH with OpenWrt router
- ZeroPhone [1] : Rpi based smartphone
- Phoneblocks [2] : Closed source/hardware modular smartphone (under
deployment)

I found this interesting lists of openhardware project:

- Observatory of open source hardware [3]: I found here from an
smartphone to a solar panels systems.
- From wikipedia lists of openHw projects[4]
- P2P foundation wiki[5] that has also a list of openhardware projects,
from bicycles to DIY Rockets
- Oficial opensource hadware certificate directory[6] where find all
certifications of all certificated openhardware products.

I think we must to search, understand and contribute to this world to
build a, for example, openhardware wash-machine.

Cheers!

[0] https://librerouter.org/
[1]
https://hackaday.io/project/19035-zerophone-a-raspberry-pi-smartphone/log/51839-project-description-and-frequently-asked-questions