Re: [Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violen…

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violence survivors
Christopher Cox:
> Thank you so much, BitingBird! I really appreciate your kind words.
>
> Like you, we're all volunteers. We don't make any money doing this, but we
> do it because it's just the right thing to do. We believe in it, and you
> guys have made it a whole lot easier.
>
> Thank you for the tip! I hadn't thought to look for a list like that
> before, and it'll really help to have it handy. Good thinking!

Yeap. But as the note below the list indicates, we suspect SanDisk USB
stick to be working just fine these days. So if you got any of these we
would be interested in knowing if they worked for you. Because if
SanDisk really fixed things back in 2014 as the note says maybe it's now
time to get rid of this list...