Re: [Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violen…

Author: Christopher Cox
To: intrigeri
CC: OSPA, ospapresident, Public mailing list about the Tails project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Regarding USB sticks for domestic violence survivors
Thank you, I really appreciate the encouragement from such an amazing
community.

That's GREAT to hear! That's probably the biggest concern of the community
we work with, so I'm glad it's in the works. Can't wait to see Tails 3.0;
I've loved every version so far!

Chris