Re: [Tails-ux] Improve Tails Installer UX

Author: kurono
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Improve Tails Installer UX
Hi,

ok I have added these last changes to the installer.
But I have some remaining questions:

==> Where should the "Installation Instructions" point to?
    I have used "https://tails.boum.org/install/index.en.html",
    but I think we don't have a page exclusively dedicated to the
    Tails installer.

==> While looking at this, I realized that the link
"https://tails.boum.org/tails-installer", in the setup.py file is
broken, I can fix that with the former question link.

==> What kind of component is the button with the interrogation symbol?
    Is it a link button, that should point to the same page as the later
pint? should it do some more complex, like the greeter for example?

cheers,
kurono

sajolida: