[Tails-ux] feature request: seperate, multiple, persistant v…

Author: Thomas
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] feature request: seperate, multiple, persistant volumes
I tried to find other places specifically about feature requests..
never quite got there tho I followed a few hints    =(
    So, here it is, I hope someone here can forward it, or tell me how
to, to a more appropriate place.

I think it would be wonderful if we had the option when signing in to
persistent volume to access several different sets of data, several
different persistent volumes.
Sort of like signing in as a different user in some other OS's
     BUT !   big difference requested!!
DO NOT ask which volume, just ask for a password, as it is now, but have
the option that different passwords would take you to different
persistent volumes   =)
    This way, no one could know easily/up-front how many volumes there
are, or anything identifying about them.
Also, if TAILS automatically asked for a password at the beginning,
/even when there is NO persistent volume/, it would be a fine added
confusion to any hacker looking for your records...

any thoughts?  possibility of this?    I think it would not be super
hard to do, as I suspect a lot of the basic code to do this is already
there...   just ad a few new pointers  ?
    thanks for your time/attention   =)