Re: [Tails-ux] feature request: seperate, multiple, persista…

Author: Thomas
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] feature request: seperate, multiple, persistant volumes
Thanks for the reply...
And, I believe multiple persistence would give another benefit...
If someone were coerced into giving their password, they could give one
and not the other...
This is why it should just ask for a password instead of ask for a user
name first, or presenting a list of users to choose from
By entering a specific password, the user choice would be constrained
with no hint of other user-options (except size of volume?)
perhaps saving more than hardware =)