Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available

Author: segfault
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
New-Topics: [Tails-ux] Bolean Additional setingns UX [was: Revamped greeter preview ISO available]
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available
Maybe we could change the behaviour of the "Add Additional Setting"
window on clicking one of the settings whose only configuration is "on"
or "off" (i.e. the MAC spoofing and the Desktop Camouflage). Currently,
it shows the configuration and the user has to click the on/off switch
and then click the "Add" button. This makes four clicks in total to add
one of these options.
Wouldn't it be sufficient to add the setting directly when clicking on
it in the "Add Additional Setting" window? This would reduce the total
clicks to two.

Cheers

Alan: