Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available

Author: Spencer
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Revamped greeter preview ISO available
Hi,

> sajolida:
> Universal Access menu

I am unsure of what actions to expect, and therefore am unable to verify
functionality, when selecting:

- Visual Alerts
- Mouse Keys

These act as they do in 2.0 but I am unfamiliar with these and am unable
to verify the accuracy of their functionality.

- Slow Keys
- Bounce Keys

Nothing happens when selecting:

- Screen Reader
- Screen Keyboard (This is the same in 2.0, the icon is used instead.)

> The tree-like search tools work great

The selection logic works wonderfully!

> The padlock icon looks like a button

I feel like the beginning state (a big blue button with a label and
state indicator) is enough information to convince people otherwise.

Feel free to take a look at the existing proposal screenshots [0][1] and
make changes that would lessen the lock state indicator's appearance as
a button.

The crazier the idea the better (:

> do without the [secondary] description in parenthesis

Less is more.

I hope these comments find you in good company (:

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/attachments/download/1320/Greeter.States.png