Re: [Occupyresearch] mapping occupy protests GIS, shp files

Author: Mary Joyce
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] mapping occupy protests GIS, shp files
There are several lists of occupy sites (here's
one<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An-A-lITWCO8dHZSVkRjMk5MRU91MXFzRVpSWjRtWGc&usp=drive_web#gid=6>,
which Sasha took the lead on). If a map of site doesn't already exist,
creating one - particularly if it were easy to add new sites and see change
over time - would be an awesome contribution!

Mary