Re: [Hackmeeting] Report Pre-Hackit

Author: Guido A Fawkes
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] Report Pre-Hackit
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:50:34 +0200, ameba00x <ameba00x@???>
wrote:
> in effetti il report cosi come è stato stilato riporta troppo sulla
> decrescita...

Oh, ma...

Avete rotto il cazzo anche a noi lurker con sta cosa dei piatti.
Parliamo di codice o vogliamo fare CasalingIt 2008?

400 mail su dei cazzo di piatti di plastica (per me ci vorrebbero di PVC e
facciamoli bruciare. Tanto non se ne accorge nessuno.) e nessun cazzo di
post tecnico.
Non è che l'underground non esiste più, è che si è dato all'economia
domestica. Non ci sono acher, solo baciagonnelle con la magletta di
Grinpissss! Che se invece di cazzeggiare col piatto di mais prendessero in
mano il Tanenbaum o il Knutt ora avremmo gente achera e non il pisello/la
passera con le vesciche a forza di pugnette sull'ambiente.

Non è l'"ambiente" che è fottuto. Siamo NOI che siamo fottuti.

Save the Planet? Save the Fuc*ng Planet?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7idMtrWfRVw

We're so self-important. So self-important. Everybody's going to save
something now. "Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save those
snails." And the greatest arrogance of all: save the planet. What? Are
these fucking people kidding me? Save the planet, we don't even know how to
take care of ourselves yet. We haven't learned how to care for one another,
we're gonna save the fucking planet?

I'm getting tired of that shit. Tired of that shit. I'm tired of fucking
Earth Day, I'm tired of these self-righteous environmentalists, these
white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country
is there aren't enough bicycle paths. People trying to make the world save
for their Volvos. Besides, environmentalists don't give a shit about the
planet. They don't care about the planet. Not in the abstract they don't.
Not in the abstract they don't. You know what they're interested in? A
clean place to live. Their own habitat. They're worried that some day in
the future, they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened
self-interest doesn't impress me.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet. Nothing wrong with the
planet. The planet is fine. The PEOPLE are fucked. Difference. Difference.
The planet is fine. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great. Been
here four and a half billion years. Did you ever think about the
arithmetic? The planet has been here four and a half billion years. We've
been here, what, a hundred thousand? Maybe two hundred thousand? And we've
only been engaged in heavy industry for a little over two hundred years.
Two hundred years versus four and a half billion. And we have the CONCEIT
to think that somehow we're a threat? That somehow we're gonna put in
jeopardy this beautiful little blue-green ball that's just a-floatin'
around the sun?

The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of
things worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics,
continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic
reversal of the poles...hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by
comets and asteroids and meteors, worlwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide
fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages...And we think some plastic
bags, and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The
planet...the planet...the planet isn't going anywhere. WE ARE!

We're going away. Pack your shit, folks. We're going away. And we won't
leave much of a trace, either. Thank God for that. Maybe a little
styrofoam. Maybe. A little styrofoam. The planet'll be here and we'll be
long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological
mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet'll shake us off like a bad
case of fleas. A surface nuisance.

You wanna know how the planet's doing? Ask those people at Pompeii, who are
frozen into position from volcanic ash, how the planet's doing. You wanna
know if the planet's all right, ask those people in Mexico City or Armenia
or a hundred other places buried under thousands of tons of earthquake
rubble, if they feel like a threat to the planet this week. Or how about
those people in Kilowaia, Hawaii, who built their homes right next to an
active volcano, and then wonder why they have lava in the living room.

The planet will be here for a long, long, LONG time after we're gone, and
it will heal itself, it will cleanse itself, 'cause that's what it does.
It's a self-correcting system. The air and the water will recover, the
earth will be renewed, and if it's true that plastic is not degradable,
well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new pardigm: the
earth plus plastic. The earth doesn't share our prejudice towards plastic.
Plastic came out of the earth. The earth probably sees plastic as just
another one of its children. Could be the only reason the earth allowed us
to be spawned from it in the first place. It wanted plastic for itself.
Didn't know how to make it. Needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old
egocentric philosophical question, "Why are we here?" Plastic...asshole.

So, the plastic is here, our job is done, we can be phased out now. And I
think that's begun. Don't you think that's already started? I think, to be
fair, the planet sees us as a mild threat. Something to be dealt with. And
the planet can defend itself in an organized, collective way, the way a
beehive or an ant colony can. A collective defense mechanism. The planet
will think of something. What would you do if you were the planet? How
would you defend yourself against this troublesome, pesky species? Let's
see... Viruses. Viruses might be good. They seem vulnerable to viruses.
And, uh...viruses are tricky, always mutating and forming new strains
whenever a vaccine is developed. Perhaps, this first virus could be one
that compromises the immune system of these creatures. Perhaps a human
immunodeficiency virus, making them vulnerable to all sorts of other
diseases and infections that might come along. And maybe it could be spread
sexually, making them a little reluctant to engage in the act of
reproduction.

Well, that's a poetic note. And it's a start. And I can dream, can't I? See
I don't worry about the little things: bees, trees, whales, snails. I think
we're part of a greater wisdom than we will ever understand. A higher
order. Call it what you want. Know what I call it? The Big Electron. The
Big Electron...whoooa. Whoooa. Whoooa. It doesn't punish, it doesn't
reward, it doesn't judge at all. It just is. And so are we. For a little
while.

Che Allah bruci tutti sti cazzo di ambientalisti da comodino...

Coding, please. The rest is shit.

---
Guido

Quando un governo teme i cittadini abbiamo la Libertà.
Quando i cittadini temono il governo la Tirannia
(T. Jefferson)