Re: [Tails-dev] Advice on making a Snapdragon OS version

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: noisycoil
To: Emerson via Tails-dev
CC: info@manjaro.org, Emerson
題目: Re: [Tails-dev] Advice on making a Snapdragon OS version
Hello,

If you know someone who's interested in development, I've been maintaining an arm64 port of Tails since v6.0 at https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/noisycoil/tails. The generic implementation (wip/arm64 branch) is only expected to work on arm64 VMs. Two concrete implementations are maintained in the wip/asahi and wip/raspi branches: respectively, full support for Apple Silicon machines and partial support for 64-bit Raspberry Pis. What these branches add to wip/arm64 is the kernel, firmware+bootloader and relevant user-space software, which I expect to be needed to some degree to port Tails to Snapdragon too.

Best,

NoisyCoil

P.S.: What "partial support" means for the Raspberry port is the Raspberry images cannot be virtualized because of lack of support in the Raspberry kernel, so I can't run the test suite for those, so there's no assurance that they pass the tests. Moreover, it's not my primary target (the latter being Apple Silicon machines), so they're very much less tested.

2 set 2024, 09:42 da tails-dev@???: