[Tails-dev] Advice on making a Snapdragon OS version

このメッセージを削除

このメッセージに返信
著者: Emerson
To: info@manjaro.org
題目: [Tails-dev] Advice on making a Snapdragon OS version
Good morning,
You probably already know what I'm going to say, it shouldn't be news to you.

I would like to suggest that you make a version for Snapdragon notebooks.

Let's be honest, all Linux has never come close to competing with Windows, Mac doesn't count because it's tied to the hardware. And now with Snapdragons it's the perfect time: Windows is not yet optimized for ARM, and a great advantage of these notebooks is that, since they are SoC, everything is fixed, the CPU is the same, the RAM is the same, the GPU is the same, the motherboard is the same; the only things that change are the SSD and the WIFI, which are often the same models/brands, but this doesn't affect the operating system that much.
In other words, Snapdragon notebooks are great for you to optimize as much as possible.
And now with Windows adding "A.I." in everything, advertisements in everything, and spying on everything, you have the perfect moment to make a super optimized, fast OS. And with good support, after all there are not many variations.As I said, I think this is the perfect moment, I advise you to take advantage of this moment.

"If you had one shot or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?" - Eminem

Atenciosamente,
Emerson.