[Tails-l10n] [Tails translation platform] New comment in Ta…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: xin
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-l10n
Aihe: [Tails-l10n] [Tails translation platform] New comment in Tails/wiki/src/support/faq.*.po

# Comment added

[xin](https://translate.tails.boum.org/user/xin/ "xin"): [Tails translation
platform](https://translate.tails.boum.org) /
[Tails](https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/) /
[wiki/src/support/faq.*.po](https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/faq/)
/ [English](https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/faq/en/)

## Source string

No. Tails provides upgrades every six weeks, that are thoroughly tested
to make sure that no security feature or configuration gets broken.
If you upgrade the system yourself using `apt` or <span
class="application">Synaptic</span>,
you might break things. Upgrading when you get a notification from

## Source string description

type: Plain text

## Comment

I think it's 4 weeks now (there are two other occurrences on this page).

[Edit this
string](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?checksum=75fe826e0439a3c8#comments)

## Translation Info

All strings                                                                      |  [ 161
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/)                      |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------|----
Translated strings                                                               |  [ 161
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:>=translated)
                                                                                 |  [ 100%
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:>=translated)
Untranslated strings                                                             |  [ 0
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:empty)        |  [
0% ](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:empty)
Unfinished strings                                                               |  [ 0
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:<translated)
                                                                                 |  [ 0%
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:<translated)
Strings marked for edit                                                          |  [ 0
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:needs-
editing)                                                                         |  [ 0%
](https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/faq/en/?q=state:needs-
editing)

[View](https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/faq/en/)

[Weblate, the libre continuous localization system.](https://weblate.org/)