Re: [Tails-l10n] How to handle better Weblate comments?

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: sajolida
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tails localization discussion
Aihe: Re: [Tails-l10n] How to handle better Weblate comments?
Hi emmapeel,

Thanks for chiming in with your expert knowledge!

emmapeel:
>> First, as xin pointed out, it's unclear when comments are forwarded to
>> tails-l10n and when not. For example, these comments from today where
>> not forwarded to tails-l10n, I think:
>>
>> https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/wikisrcdocencryption_and_privacykleopatrapo/en/?q=has:comment#comments
>
> Probably the component does not have 'tails-l10n@???' as the mail
> where to send comments on its configuration.

Oh! I tried to check, but couldn't see this setting on this page:

https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/wikisrcdocencryption_and_privacykleopatrapo/#information

Maybe because I don't have administration permissions yet.

@zen: Can you check the comments settings?

> You can configure your account to receive a notification each time there
> are comments:
> https://translate.tails.boum.org/accounts/profile/#notifications

Done! Let's see how it goes.

>> But, I don't know how to remove comments in other cases, for example,
>> when the fix happens elsewhere:
>>
>> https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/wikisrcinstallincstepswindows_boot_menuinlinepo/en/?q=has:comment#comments
>>
>> It seems like there would be an option to mark comments as "resolved".
>> See, for example, on this page the string "There is 1 unresolved
>> comment for this string.":
>>
>> https://translate.tails.boum.org/translate/tails/networkmanager/en/?q=has:comment#comments
>>
>> How could I mark comments as resolved?
>
> You need to have administration permission and you will see options to
> resolve comments on the border of each comment.

@zen: Can you grant me the permissions needed to mark the comments on
the English version as resolved?

--
sajolida