Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Sili…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
On 29/03/2024 20.53, NoisyCoil via Tails-dev wrote:
> en passing, to whoever caused the 6.1 retagging fuzz, I lost a full day
> of testing work because of that, I hate you. Kidding <3

Actually this happens every single release, where there is a ~1 hour
window where you can fetch this to-be-overwritten tag. We know this
isn't ideal, and have been lazy about fixing this for years, but I just
filed an issue describing a pretty simple fix that I think we can put in
use for Tails 6.2: https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/20314

Sorry for the inconvenience! <3