Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Sili…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: n9iu7pk
À: noisycoil
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
Hi NoisyCoil,

first of all: Impressive development the last weeks, thanks. I'm
courious to see Tails runs on M1 & rp5. Lot of work to follow your work :D

> I'm not sure I understand what you were saying about base_branch, all

I did is I rebased the arm64 patchset onto the stable branch, and more
specifically over the 6.1 tag (en passing, to whoever caused the 6.1
retagging fuzz, I lost a full day of testing work because of that, I
hate you.
Solved / clarified: If you "switch" the git repo (i.e. from tails to
yours) you should rebuild also the build vm. Meanwhile I can reproduce
all builds (raspi, ashai and arm64) on a rp5 8GB.

Best regards!
n9iu7pk

PGP 7426 4598 B5AD 4D12 1699 C710 [ D602 E331 4D12 FFCB ]
https://keys.openpgp.org/search?q=D602E3314D12FFCB