[lime] GSoC students application

Autore: Ilario
To: LibreMesh
Oggetto: [lime] GSoC students application
Dear all,
As you might recall, some months ago we wrote projects ideas for the
Google Summer of Code.
Well, now it is time for "students" to apply (anyone can apply, not only
students) to the grant.
You can have an idea of the $$$ amount of the grant looking at this page:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/student-stipends

The deadline for the applications is in less than one week:
Tuesday the 2nd at 18UTC.
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Until now, we have zero applications, for the LibreMesh-related projects...

If you want to apply, consider copying and pasting the projects ideas
you can find here:
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects
As you can see, the LibreMesh-related ones are 4:

"Project Librimesh Pirania new release"
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects?project=project_librimesh_pirania,_new_release.&lang=en

"LibreMesh Internet Control"
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects?project=libremesh_internet_control&lang=en

"Implement traffic prioritization in Pirania captive portal for mesh
networks"
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects?project=implement_traffic_prioritization_in_pirania_captive_portal_for_mesh_networks&lang=en

"LibreMesh Cable Purpose Autodetection"
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/projects?project=libremesh_cable_purpose_autodetection&lang=en

I would say that the second and the third depend on the first one.

To apply, check out this page:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Cheers,
Ilario