Re: [Tails-dev] FWD: Re: Tails for arm64 (with support for A…

Author: n9iu7pk
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] FWD: Re: Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
Hi NC,

> 1. since the Tails mirrors do not support the arm64 architecture, I
> hijacked my own internal DNS resolution to point back to the official
> Debian repositories. To do so, I patched a couple of points in the code
> where GPG keys are actually verified, configured a web server to
> correctly redirect stuff and pointed the DNS to that webserver using
> /etc/hosts and the systemd-resolved stub resolver (I'm willing to share
> more on this if anyone is interested in actually building the images).

yes, I'm very interestet to build the images! And I would be very glad,
if you could share more of your DNS hack (Years ago tried this with a
local repo (instead of a DNS hack) with a mix of Debian arm packages and
arm compiled tails packages - lot of config/script patches ...)

Thanks in advance
n9iu7pk