Re: [Tails-dev] FWD: Re: Tails for arm64 (with support for A…

Author: noisycoil
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Anonym
CC: Tails Dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] FWD: Re: Tails for arm64 (with support for Apple Silicon)
A couple updates on my last email. I figured out that the issue with OnionShare on RPi was due to AppArmor not being enabled by default (it needs an extra kernel command line option). I uploaded a new image with the fix and pushed the changes to Gitlab.
In the meantime, I modified the repartitioning script so that it updates the main partition's UUID in the kernel command line at each boot. This way you no longer need manual fixes to boot the RPi image after the first boot.

Also, I can confirm that the RPi image boots from SD cards after removing "live-media=removable" from the kernel command line (located at /cmdline.txt). It makes sense for the RPi to interpret SD cards as non-removable media.

Best.

P.S.: To Adam Burns, who reached out to me in private: I'm getting Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender messages from your mail provider (which is apparently blocking Tutamail). So, if you want an answer, write from a different email please :-)