Re: [Tails-dev] Pip is not torified by default

Autor: anonym
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Pip is not torified by default
On 06/02/2024 19.02, sajolida wrote:
> Stored for now in https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/19320.

I think David was mostly referring to the importance of documenting how
users can add any custom persistence features themselves.

I'm wondering why we don't support this in the GUI yet. We rejected a
ticket about that [0] 10 years ago for reasons I doubt are valid still
so I opened a new issue [1] where we can discuss this.

Cheers!

[0] https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/5383
[1] https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/20184