[lime] Battlemesh v16 x OpenWrt Summit Date Announcement

Author: Ilario
To: LibreMesh
Subject: [lime] Battlemesh v16 x OpenWrt Summit Date Announcement
Dear all,
the dates of this year's Wireless BattleMesh are decided!
It will be in Cyprus/Kyrenia on the 15-19 May 2024.
At the same time and in the same venue, there will be also the OpenWrt
Summit :D
Find below all the details and, in the footer, the link for subscribing
to the BattleMesh mailing list, in case you wanted to receive more updates: