[lime] Next community meeting: 2 dic

Author: cri
To: lime
New-Topics: Re: [lime] Two proposals of points for next meeting: Website and Release name FF - was Next community meeting: 2 dic
Subject: [lime] Next community meeting: 2 dic
Hi,

Next community meeting will be on:

Saturday the 2st of Dicember 2024 at 13:00 UTC (14:00 CET, 10:00 ART).

Here the links to join:
- main: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh
- fallback: https://meet.jit.si/LibreMesh

--> I announce with so much days before, because we are going near to
that period of the year that we try to choose some Libremesh projects to
submit with Freifunk to the google summer of code to be payed for
developing.

Freifunk will partecipate to the 2024 edition!
https://projects.freifunk.net/#/faq

The 22 of january is the last day to submit for gsoc.
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
we have in the middle only another planned meeting between us: Thursday
4th of January 2024

So, it's the time, that next meeting we start to brainstorming with
project/s can be usefull for our community :*
here the project we submitted last year:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2023/projects/JXudSn3E
and we are using to build quickly our Lime Release Candidate! :)

Here it is possible add topics in the next Agenda.

https://pad.cas.cat/LibreMesh_meetup_2024

cheers Cristina

list of the next others meeting: https://libremesh.org/communication.html