Re: [Hackmeeting] [rt.cccv.de #120667] hackmeeting ping to C…

Author: Giulio
To: 37c3-tickets
CC: samba via Hackmeeting
New-Topics: Re: [Hackmeeting] hackmeeting ping to CCC - 37c3
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [rt.cccv.de #120667] hackmeeting ping to CCC
Hi rixx,
apologies for all the confusion, I think samba will not be available for
the next days and both he and us did not receive nothing. Is there any
way we can work this out? Any chance we can get the voucher/link out
manually and just share it with the others interested?

Thank you
Giulio