Re: [Tails-l10n] request to be a validator for the catalan l…

Author: tails-board
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] request to be a validator for the catalan language
Hello, dear translatxrs!

It took us some time (to discuss, decide and to report back, sorry!) but
here's an update.

We removed the outdated info about the previous Catalan team from the
webpage, and gave Catalan reviewer permissions to Victor[1] and
rcard[2].

They'll now bootstrap a new Catalan team and we'll take it from there.

Thanks all!

[1] https://translate.tails.boum.org/user/victordargallo/
[2] https://translate.tails.boum.org/user/rcard/