Re: [lime] Results on distance setting influence on performa…

Autor: SAn
Para: LibreMesh.org project mailing list
Asunto: Re: [lime] Results on distance setting influence on performances
Thanks for sharing!

What is your opinion on the data? :)

The environment is very low noise/interference or not?
I think that the ratio of tx retries / tx packets give also some information as if the retries are "high" then the impact of the idle time due to waiting for the ack (that will not come, or is lost) to start the retry greatly impacts latency (and also throughtput). As latency is also important maybe using some of the tools of the bufferbloat project can also be interesting https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/

Best!
SAn