Re: [lime] Next technical meetings 07/04/2023 h13utc and 09/…

Author: cri
To: libremesh
New-Topics: Re: [lime] Next technical meetings 07/04/2023 h13utc and 10/05/2023 h19utc
Subject: Re: [lime] Next technical meetings 07/04/2023 h13utc and 09/05/2023 h13utc

On 05/04/23 14:08, cri via LibreMesh wrote:
>> # Tuesday 09/05/2023 at 13 UTC
>>
>> This meeting will be both live (During BattleMesh v15 in Calafou,
>> Barcelona, Europe) and online
>>
>> Here the links to join:
>> - main: https://jitsi.unp.edu.ar/LibreMesh
>> - fallback: https://meet.jit.si/LibreMesh
>>

> we tryed to set a meeting during the Battlemesh!
> the 3th days so hoping that network is working 😄
>
> Ah.. the date is wrong, we decided for the 10th of may,
> same time

hey people, I think that we can confirmed also to the people organizing
libremesh!

and putting in that time is overlapping the talks.. :/

what do you think to keep the day but move the time?
like move to 19UTC?

I understood that people from LATAM prefer that time, in this case for
us that will be in the event I think is fine because have to be 21CEST,
just after dinner.. or I'm totally wrongt?

hugs Cri