Re: [lime] meeting reminder for the 1 of april

Author: Ilario
To: libremesh
Subject: Re: [lime] meeting reminder for the 1 of april
Dear all,
just a reminder that the meeting is today in a couple of hours, from the
Communication page on the website: "Saturday the 1st of April 2023 at
13:00 UTC (15:00 CEST, 9:00 ART)".
Let's try to have a draft of topics' list written before the meeting, on
the pad/meeting minute webpage.
Links in Cri's email below:

--
Ilario