Re: [mat-dev] Deprecation of the Nautilus extension

Author: sajolida
To: jvoisin, mat-dev
CC: contact, Georg Faerber
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Deprecation of the Nautilus extension
Hi jvoisin,

Thanks for letting us know. I think that dropping the extension is fine
as far as Tails is concerned (and thanks to Romain's Metadata Cleaner).

For people who are used to the Nautilus extension, using Metadata
Cleaner is a bit slower. But the difference in convenience doesn't seem
to justify the extra work upstream.

jvoisin:

--
sajolida