Re: [ZonaRossa] China agent for all products

Author: chinaagent2015
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] China agent for all products
Dear Manager,We are the foreign agent located in Guangzhou, China and we provide below services for our customers.1> Find reliable suppliers based on your request2> Do inspection before delivery3> collect all  kind of shipment to youIf you want to save time, work more effenciency, pls feel free to contact us, you can pass your request to us and we will finding some factories who can match your requirement.We will be the eye of your window in China, and  make your life eaiser.Appreciate your early reply.CindyContact me by whats app