Re: [ZonaRossa] Cheaper Silicone LED Strip

Author: paulhu1978
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Cheaper Silicone LED Strip
Hi,It’s Paul from Xiamen China.Hope this letter finds you well!As a leading manufacturer of the light strip industry.I'm pleased to inform you that we have been working with many big companies in Europe, North America, Asia and South America.Free samples, more competitive price and excellent service are our the biggest advantages.Size, color, logo and packing can all be customized.I wonder if we have a chance to cooperate in the future.Much appreciated if you could assign this to the person in charge.Thanks in advance!Look forward to hearing from you soon.Thank youBest regards,Paul