Re: [Hackmeeting] [talk] whack-a-service

Author: panda@smemory
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [talk] whack-a-service
abstract in ENG:

Talk about how I publish some services and how I’ve solved some problems (introducing new ones) using VPSs, DNS zones and TINC.
The goal is to have different layers: one “external” where machines have public IPs but no “sensitive” informations like SSL certificates, a middle one to “mix” data and a “deep” one where the real services reside.
https://git.lattuga.net/panda/whack-a-service

Sent from my submarine ULF antenna