Re: [Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Help translating 'Programma'

Author: igor absorto
To: HackMeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Help translating 'Programma'
Excerpts from boyska via Hackmeeting's message of July 22, 2022 11:19 pm:
> igor absorto:
>>Do you need help with translations of the accepted proposals added to the
>>Programma? I could help with that.
>
> You're right: there is no translation for proposals.
>
> The tools we used to draw the schedule never properly supported that,
> unfortunately. Since consolidating this tools is an important need for
> hackmeeting, I see this as a goal for the next round of improvements
> (which *could* be in time for hackit 2022), but not as something
> actionable *right now*.

Awesome, great to know that you have this implementation on the plans.
If it is ready in time for hackit22, my offer still applies.

> sorry about that.

No need to be sorry, I'm sure people can copy the text to a
translations tool.

Grazie!
--

7668 2EDA 36C8 5196 D7F1 A155 D008 F1F6 2A4F 42C0