Re: [Tails-testers] Wayland-Tests I

Author: intrigeri
To: Benjamin Held, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Wayland-Tests I
Hi,

Benjamin Held via Tails-testers (2022-07-13):
> Tnx for answer, you Made it Exactly, i Had Lot of probs with
> graphics like on the Screen and Video and Hoped so much, wayland
> would have Drivers to fix my probs but as you can See in the Video,
> i hadn‘t that luck

Thanks for clarifying!

> maybe you can add working drivers ?

I am sorry that Tails does not work well on this computer.

It is difficult to investigate most hardware problems without having
access to the affected computer. Furthermore, even if we managed to
investigate each problem, unfortunately we often cannot
solve them.

If you want to dig deeper on your own, you can take it upstream after
reproducing the issue on a recent Linux system other than Tails.

Cheers!