Re: [Tails-testers] Wayland-Tests I

Author: Benjamin Held
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Wayland-Tests I
Hi intrigeri,
Tnx for answer, you Made it Exactly, i Had Lot of probs with graphics like on the Screen and Video and Hoped so much, wayland would have Drivers to fix my probs but as you can See in the Video, i hadn‘t that luck - maybe you can add working drivers ?
Stay Safe and thanks for your reply

Greetings Ben 🍀

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS