[Aisa.circuli] Fwd: Research.com now ranks scientists from a…

Autore: Mario Annunziato
To: 380° via Aisa.circuli
Oggetto: [Aisa.circuli] Fwd: Research.com now ranks scientists from all areas of science
Salve a tutti,

vedete quando purtroppo arriva dello spam come questo.

Saluti

M.A.

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Data: 2022-07-13 18:57
Mittente: Research.com <info@???>
Destinatario: mannunzi@???
Rispondi a: info@???

Dear Mario Annunziato,

We are excited to share some news about the latest developments at
Research.com.

For the last few months our team of analysts have been working hard on
publishing new rankings of leading scientists across a variety of
disciplines. We are proud to announce that Research.com now ranks
scholars for all major areas of science, including medicine, biology,
physics, economics, chemistry, psychology, and many more.

We are also working on some more improvements to our platform. In the
upcoming months you can expect:
* A global, discipline-agnostic ranking of scientists
* Rankings for top women in science, and top upstart scientists
* Rankings of journals and conferences for all disciplines
* Option to claim and edit your scientific profile on the site

Feel free to explore our new site at https://research.com [1]. As usual,
we appreciate any feedback that would allow us to make the platform
address the needs of the scientific community in the future.

With Best Regards,
Imed Bourchrika, PhD
Research.com

Stay connected to
the world of science Discover Research.com [1]

Unsubscribe [2]
[3] [4]

Copyright © 2022 Research.com.
All rights reserved.

Links:
------
[1]
http://email.mg.research.com/c/eJxVjDEOAiEQAF8D3RF24dijoLDxHxygkAga4BpfL63JFNPMRBclRB95cSgRJYECs5MmYUkRBk3SyvQwOjIt61P0NJLvIYvwrjw7PMES-Hju6tD2IKsUekDAkFYNwF8uz_kZTN0Y3hd_fXfVt3a1b1nzq5XhRZl8urr1sJklDX_vlC7k
[2]
http://email.mg.research.com/u/eJwNy7ERwyAMAMBpTMkJIRAuKDKKjCCmgNxhu8n0yfevWcGpqOkZARHYeRcDE9udPWMhhh1qi6QbwXjbVa8qq5y2fIY5syefEh_CJWkgbAdFdtgcRKgxCJqVh8z5zG___2f2S2y_zZ03fP0AHYgjDg
[3]
http://email.mg.research.com/c/eJw1jTEOwyAQBF9juiB8YA4XFGnyDwyHjRJwhLEs5fUhRaQtVqPVbLBBjMEFliwIAIGjHPWECvmMEsErFLOgqFUYlMgrr3SQq37jfs9ss3oJ5NHgZCT2FZCOBsiE2etIYvLsZbfW3scg7wM8eq7r4tF5Wvb9-XN0tJ4pEPzFHbBqsyvlLJ_UT8-SDsdTY83mW_U33UuBL13yOKk
[4]
http://email.mg.research.com/c/eJw1jTEOwyAQBF9jOiPuwBwUFGnyDwzYRgokwliR8vqQItIWO8XORhcFRB9ZdigQBYEEvZAibkkSBkXCirRpFSclys5bOpNv4eDhWdjhNuvTQmY1kLQFDwt4JKM3u64GtRTs4Y7eX-ckbxPeR_o7957abz5ov3JM-Hey5oqv9aqfPM6umk_Pc2fdlbmFWY9S8Qtk_TV8