[Tails-testers] Dino-im (XMPP) on Tails

Author: フアン・レベデフ
To: tails-testers
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-testers] Dino-im (XMPP) on Tails
Subject: [Tails-testers] Dino-im (XMPP) on Tails
So far Dino Works Great on Tails followed the guide on the site under
"Documentation". Since backports aren't supported on 5.0 (bullseye) I
believe (maybe wrong), I just installed through the Debian source list
and skipped the `sudo sed -i 's/dino-im$/dino-im\/buster-backports/'
/live/persistence/TailsData_unlocked/live-additional-software.conf` part
on guide.

I think Dino should replace Pidgin and would do a good job rightfully
so. The only thing of course would be to mount
`/home/amnesia/.local/share/dino/avatars/` and
`/home/amnesia/.local/share/dino/files/` to ramfs so the content will
disappear each reboot.

Lastly also noted I was testing and using Dino-im before 5.0 and
installed using the guide and before I couldn't access my local PGP keys
to use in Dino as it was not detecting them. However since installing on
5.0 this is no issue since I believe it was related to backports version
or sand-boxing.

Sincerely,

user and tester.