[Tails-dev] using tails on microsoft surface

Author: paul seßbrügger
To: tails-dev@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] using tails on microsoft surface
Hi Tails-development team,

I hope you’re all good. I’m a big fan of tails and appreciate what you guys doing.
Unfortunately tails is not working on my Microsoft surface laptop. I red in reddit that more people have this problem,
So I wanted to ask if you can help me with that or if I maybe just have to wait until you update tails to make it
Accessable also for newer computers. So in my case my mouse and keyboard is not reacting after rebooting.
I would appreciate your help a lot and would be happy to a also be able to use tails on my computer.
Thank you very much for your help!