Re: [Tails-testers] probleme

Author: samane alias
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] probleme
Hello tails
Since I have the new version (4.21rc) everything has been catastrophic!
No internet running!
I’ve tried everything and I really don’t know what to do! Please help me.
-I don’t have proxy but I would like to
-I have tried with tor bridges,internet ist VERY SLOW,per site until loads 2minutes !!
-I tried to go into the Tor without a bridge,nothing happens and the internet is just as slow as before!
What can I do??
Another question: how can I install socks5 on tails/ tor ?
Thank you
Aliassamane

Von meinem iPhone gesendet